Sunday 17 June 2012

FOTN 16/6/12

Last night I went out for a few drinks with my friends, and I really loved my makeup so I thought I would share with you all what I wore on my face!


Face
Boujours 123 Perfect Foundation
L'Oreal True Match Foundation
L'Oreal True Match Powder Foundation
Benefit Erase Paste

Cheeks
Benefit 10 Boxed Bronzer
Benefit Sugarbomb (on apples)
Benefit One Hot Minute (over the top of bronzer)
MAC Cream Colour Base in Shell (I think?!)

Eyes
Maybelline Gel Liner
Rimmel London Scandeleyes

Lips
Sleek Lipstick in Natural



Although it seems like looooads it actually looked quite natural, and I really liked it. Then for my outfit I wore a black and blue dress optical illusion dress from Republic (via eBay!) with black tights, plain black suede heels and some leaf earrings!

What's your favourite outfit to wear out? 


No comments:

Post a Comment