Saturday 9 June 2012

welcome

Hello! Welcome to my little corner of the internet, dedicated to make up, fashion and everything in between. I'm Katie & I'm 18. I spend loads of money on clothes, and then complain loads that I have no money. I own about 327234 crochet tops and never wear any of them, have an unhealthy relationship with mascara and change a million times before settling on the outfit I put on in the first place. I am a right old poser, and pout too much. I'm really excited to start blogging, I've been reading these blogs for SO long and have finally plucked up the courage to start my own. Come back soon! x

3 comments:

  1. Hi, good luck with your blog, I'm going to follow you because this sounds like something I'd like to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much, I hope that you enjoy reading it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good blog! xx

    Visit mine : http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete